Habitat for Humanity Rutgers - New Brunswick
About This Campaign
What is Build-A-Thon?
Build-a-Thon is a unique experience: it is an opportunity to raise money for charity while gaining valuable building experience. It is an easy way to ease yourself into learning about the basics of Habitat for Humanity's maingoal: building houses for those who cannot afford their own. Through BAT, we bring the experience of a faraway build to the Livi lawn!
What's there for me?
- Prizes for the “Best Livable Shelter” & the “Most Creative Shelter”
- Free Lunch Dinner & Breakfast
- Free Access to Rutgers Zone
- Night Activities
- Bonfire Pit
- Cooking Smores
- Co-sponsored Club Activities
When and where is this event?
Where: Livingston Lawn, Piscataway, NJ 08854
How do I participate?
On our website:
- If you are the leader of your team, click Register to create the team
- If you have a team already, click Participate to join
In order to participate, your team must raise $250 minimum. Register by 3/18!
Don’t worry, we provide few opportunities for you to fund raise -no hassle!
- Canning at George Street in downtown New Brunswick or Ryder lane in Cook/Douglass campus.
- Bagging groceries at ShopRite of Edison.
- Have friends or families donate to your team.
Calendar of fundraising events
Even more curious about the event?!
Visit https://ruhabitat.org to learn more about Build A Thon & what we do as a chapter!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email our Build-A-Thon Chairs:
Shikha Vinodanandan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Michael Rocha - email@example.com
raised of $10,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- Rutgers University
- Livingston Lawn
- Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Mar 28, 2020 12:00 pm to
- Mar 29, 2020 12:00 pm
Campaign to Support Morris Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity helps families build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live.